The Organizing Secretariat made a special selection of tours for the Congress participants and their accompanying persons proposing traditional sites for first time visitors to Rome as well as undiscovered and unusual itineraries and sites for lovers of the city.
To reserve tours listed below please click on the names, read the description, carefully consider the detailed time schedule, look at cost and complete the relevant section of the on-line registration form. (In case you have already registered please send the request by e-mail).
||VATICAN MUSEUM||DISCOVERING TRASTEVERE|
||BORGHESE GALLERY||BAROQUE MAGNIFICENCE|
Cost of the tours include:
- English speaking guide
- Transportation from a meeting point whenever indicated
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Tour reservations will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis. The number of participants for each tour is limited and early booking is advisable. On-site reservations availability cannot be guaranteed.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the tour programme if required.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel tours accounting for less than 25 participants without liability other than refunding the cost of the tour to participants.
- Dress code: casual attire with comfortable walking shoes.
- The organisers will not accept responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage to private, personal property of participants to the tours.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
Participants who choose to pay the credit card will be requested to enter their full credit card data in the on-line booking form.
Amount (in Euro) made payable to: Studio Ega S.r.l.
Bank: Monte dei Paschi di Siena Ag.19-Vle Parioli, 142 – Roma 00197
- A copy of the bank transfer in PDF or JPEG format must be uploaded on the online registration form.
- All charges related to the payment must be covered by participants.
- The title of the congress: EURO 2013 and the participant’s name must be clearly indicated on the bank transfer.
A notification e-mail will be sent from the Organising Secretariat upon receipt of your request.
Within 5 days from receipt of the registration form and relevant payment, the Organising Secretariat will issue and forward confirmation letter by e-mail.
Cancellation Policy and Refund
Cancellation by participants must be in writing and sent to [email protected].
|Cancellation by received up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the Congress: full refund|
|Cancellation received within 30 days from the beginning of the Congress: no refund|
Refunds will be handled after the Congress.